Fundraising is an important part of what we do to ensure South Bucks RDA can continue to run. It takes many different forms such as organised events, tack sales, selling merchandise and donations.
If you are kind enough to send us a cheque please make it payable to South Bucks Riding for the Disabled Association.
We have a Fundraising Committee which meets to plan ideas to support general running costs and projects.
There are many ways in which you can support us:
- Funding a SEND school to enable their students to ride
- Sponsoring a horse or pony. Sponsor a horse or pony leaflet Final
- Organising or running an event for us
- In-kind support – maintenance of our facilities, stationery, horse feed etc
- Easy Fundraising – www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/southbucksrda
- Chiltern and South Bucks Lottery – www.chilternsouthbuckslottery.co.uk/support/south-bucksriding-for-the-disabled-g
If you can help us please contact our Chair of Fundraising, Alan at email@example.com
‘I have personally been bringing children from Coteford Junior School for 10 years. The volunteers are outstanding, and all the staff go above and beyond to encourage the children. Over the years the benefit to ‘our’ children is immeasurable and the confidence in the children is amazing. The areas of improvement gained have been outstanding particularly:
- Muscle co-ordination
- Grip and mobility (fine motor skills)
- Communication/cognitive speech and language
Some of our fundraising supporters
Thank you to the ladies at Beaconsfield Golf Club. The very talented Judy Lucas (right) made this beautiful quilted house to raffle off to raise funds for South Bucks RDA. They raised an incredible £420.00 for the Group.
Jenny Owens from the Rotary Club or Jordans and District, organised a film night to raise funds for South Bucks RDA, thank you to everyone involved.
During the COVID lock down, Teagan and her siblings completed a sponsored cycle ride for the Group.
Pip is a key member of the Fundraising team.
Volunteer, Kirsty completed a triathlon (and was still smiling).
Jenny and Emma volunteering as Stewards at the Boxing Day Park Run when South Bucks was a recipient Charity